Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Big Brother!


JOSEPH ANTHONY DELORENZO
In Heaven for 22 Years

MARCH 2, 1958  -  OCTOBER 12, 1991

GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

Happy Joey riding the S.I. Ferry with our Dad

Joey in front of our Dad's record collection

I came along in 1962

We had a lot of fun growing up together,
but a lot of heartache, also

Happier times with our Dad, after my
First Communion Ceremony

You were an Oakland Raiders fan,
for some reason...lol


Dear Joe,

Thanks for the fun and happy times we shared and everything you taught me about life!  So much has happened since you've been gone.  At least you had a chance to meet my son, your Nephew, Angelo, when he was 3 years old.

I guess I got the "survivor" gene, and you were chosen to go up to look upon me.  Are you taking care of me from up there?  I think you, Daddy, and Gran must have turned into my Guardian Angels, because I've been through so much and have come through things still in one piece!

Until we meet again, dear brother, 

Please continue to watch over me... and Angelo too.

Love you always,

Your Lil Sis,
Gina

3 comments: