Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gina's Favorite Things...

McCormick's Peppercorn Medley Grinder



I first tried this about a year ago when I was looking for the regular black peppercorns that come in the grinder.  They were out of it, so I purchased the Peppercorn Medley instead!

Included in the medley are:  Black Peppercorns, Pink Peppercorns, White Peppercorns, Green Peppercorns, Coriander and Allspice.

I can best describe the flavor that it adds to foods as "Wow"...milder than the black peppercorns on their own, with a slight floral hint!  I really love the fact that the peppercorns are freshly ground with the built-in grinder, each and every time I use it! 

Close-up View
I hope you try McCormick's Peppercorn Medley Grinder too, so you can experience the wonderful flavor it adds to foods!

Ciao for now,









Gina D.

No comments:

Post a Comment