Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's For Din-Din Tonight


Colorful and Delicious Roasted Veggies!

Probably all my readers have made Roasted Vegetables before!  I love to roast veggies, as roasting them intensifies their flavors, brings out their natural sugars and turns them into sweet, healthy treats!  The broccoli florets turned out especially yummy!

In case you've never tried to roast veggies, or if they never turn out quite right, here's a great link all about roasting veggies.   It explains exactly what to do and what not to do! 


I also made some tri-color Quinoa!

QUINOA  is just so healthy!  (Pronounced KEEN-WA)

Hey, I'm so HAPPY that today wasn't the end of the world after all!  Although I heard on the news that we had a "close call" with a falling Asteroid!  Yup...it came within 4.3 million miles of earth!  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. The photo of the roasted vegetables makes me hungry right now! They sure do bring out the flavor when they are roasted! The tri-colored quinoa looks delicious! I will have to try it. I bought a lottery ticket yesterday on 12/12/2012.
    --Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike! I'm glad you enjoyed the post!
    If you win the lottery, I know you won't forget all your friends! :) lol!

    ReplyDelete