Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A New Life For Barbie!

My Facebook friends may recall that I posted my finding a naked, discarded "Barbie" doll on the shelf of my building's trash room, several days ago.

Well, I took her in, washed her and shampooed her hair.  She was waiting, patiently inside one of my winter gloves until the outfits that I ordered for her online arrived...


Barbie was warm and snug inside my glove.

Luckily, there are some really cool outfits available nowadays for Barbie!  I really doubt if these outfits existed when I was little and playing with Barbies.

ASTRONAUT BARBIE!

And, when she's not exploring space, Barbie's working on her Black Belt in Taekwondo!

I like the idea that I took something intended for the trash and gave it a new life...or in this case, "lives"...lol. 

Ciao for now,
Gina D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment