Sunday, August 12, 2012

Turning Into A Pleasant Sunday

I awoke this morning with an energized body and mind, and a positive attitude.  Staying positive is SO important for everyone...especially anyone dealing with chronic physical issues.  But, of course, sometimes it's hard when you're experiencing pain, fatigue, weakness, and other symptoms.  I try to keep busy during the day by walking, shopping, cooking, writing, walking my dog, and working at the office on the days that I work.

Walking is great for blood circulation and usually lifts my spirits if I'm feeling kind of down.  I took a long walk around my neighborhood park in Woodside, N.Y...Windmuller Park.
After my walk, I stopped by the supermarket and picked up a few things.  Then I went back home and took out Shadow for her walk.  She came across one of those fuzzy-plant thingys.  I think they're called "fox-tail" plants?  I'm not sure, but she sniffed one of the fuzzy tips then looked up at me as if to say...
Isn't she Beautiful?  I think so, and so do a lot of people we come across!  Love dogs?  Adopt one!  Humans do much better when they have a dog in their lives.

What I'm listening to today, with the volume way up!
Have a Fantastic Sunday, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment