Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Came Across a Baby Pit Bull on My Walk...

Today was such a gorgeous day to walk!  Warm sun, lower humidity, and a cool breeze, made yesterday's rain seem like ages ago.  

As I was walking, I came across the cutest pit bull puppy!  Her name was MIA and she was wearing the cutest pink dress!  The owner tried to hold her steady while I took a picture...no small task because the pup was jumping, squirming and spinning around with happiness.  Even though, I managed to take a pretty good picture!
BABY MIA!
Further along, I came across squirrel prints forever imprinted in cement, which I thought were pretty cool!

Finally, heading back towards home, I stopped to admire a small part of the distant skyline of Manhattan.  
Empire State Building (Left)  Chrysler Building (Right)
As I took deep breaths of the fresh clean air, it felt as if all was well in the world.  I think more people should stop and smell the proverbial roses...even the actual roses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment