Friday, November 23, 2012

Letters, etc., From MaryJane #10

For the remainder of the month of November, my posts will be dedicated to the memory of my dear friend, MaryJane, who recently passed away.  I will be posting an assorted combination of excerpts of letters she wrote to me, anecdotes, and funny stories.

If you haven't already read..."Taking The Train To MaryJane", and "Visited With MaryJane Today", here are the links to do so:

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/06/taking-train-to-maryjane.html

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/08/visited-with-maryjane-today.html


"Tiger Lilly,

Oh, that wretched woman.  I can't tell you the times I've watched in utter horror as she dragged that poor little dog a foot off the ground.  I think she is a mental case and I don't like her one damned little bit.

Poor little pooch.  I hope to God she never gets another one.  I can find no redeeming qualities in her and if I never had to see her again I would not miss her.

It was good to see you.  Yes, it was."

                                                                               Love, MJ


MaryJane Shields

***Letter written to me, by MaryJane, dated August 3, 2010.  The "woman" MaryJane mentions in this letter was named Ruth and used to reside in our building.  This was written after we found out Ruth's dog had died.  Ruth's dog was often seen limping, losing hair, or coughing, and Ruth would chalk it up to "he's putting on an act", or some other ridiculous excuse.  That woman really rubbed us the wrong way!***

No comments:

Post a Comment