Friday, November 30, 2012

Letters, etc., From MaryJane #13

I would like to thank everyone who has been reading my "MaryJane" posts!  Looking through old letters, photos, and other correspondence between MaryJane and I, has really been therapeutic, as it brought back memories of the good times I shared with MaryJane.  

I'll especially miss the times we spent just sitting on a park bench in the summertime, drinking an ice-cold coffee or tea, and talking about everything under the sun...from politics to how to pickle cucumbers!  


"When it comes time for me, I am going to set sail in a canoe and row out to sea like my Indian ancestors. Bring a lot of peanut butter sandwiches, some bottles of Rothschild Merlot 1962, a couple of racy novels, and as my beloved old mother used to say, The Devil Take the Hindmost. Which was her polite way of saying - Kiss My Royal Ass" ....By MaryJane, 2/16/10, in one of her letters to me.

Sail on, MaryJane, Sail Free.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thank you for sharing this!
    --Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the posts...Thank you Mike!

    ReplyDelete