Sunday, November 25, 2012

Letters, etc., From MaryJane #11

For the remainder of the month of November, my posts will be dedicated to the memory of my dear friend, MaryJane, who passed away last month.  I will be posting an assorted combination of excerpts of letters she wrote to me, anecdotes, and funny stories.

If you haven't already read..."Taking The Train To MaryJane", and "Visited With MaryJane Today", here are the links to do so:

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/06/taking-train-to-maryjane.html

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/08/visited-with-maryjane-today.html




"To say that I love you all seems merely rhetoric, but oh my goodness I get a good feeling around the heart when I think of you.

I have basked in the beauty of your tulips for three days and I thank you sincerely for something so lovely.

I have been reading the biography and the autobiography of Joan Of Arc.  The fourteenth century had Joan of Arc...and we have Heather Spears.

Thank God for you or I would despair of the human race."

Love, MJ


***Excerpt of a Letter written to me, by MaryJane, dated April 29, 2008.  I gave MaryJane a bunch of Tulips for her birthday, a few days before she wrote me this note.  I believe she meant to write "Britney Spears", instead of "Heather" Spears...lol.  Miss you MaryJane.***

No comments:

Post a Comment