Sunday, November 18, 2012

Letters, etc., From MaryJane #8

For the remainder of the month of November, my posts will be dedicated to the memory of my dear friend, MaryJane, who recently passed away.  I will be posting an assorted combination of excerpts of letters she wrote to me, anecdotes, and funny stories.

If you haven't already read..."Taking The Train To MaryJane", and "Visited With MaryJane Today", here are the links to do so:

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/06/taking-train-to-maryjane.html

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/08/visited-with-maryjane-today.html



I received MaryJane's Mass Cards today from the person who took care of MaryJane's final affairs...
Beautiful photo of MaryJane when she was young.

A beautiful quote from MaryJane is written on the back of one of the cards...

TOGETHERNESS
Remember me with kindness and friendship.  Whatever we were to each other that we still are.
Play, smile, think of me.  Pray for me.  All is well, nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.

M.J.

MaryJane Shields
Front of card.

No comments:

Post a Comment