Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Letters, etc., From MaryJane #6

Every evening, for the remainder of the month of November, my posts will be dedicated to the memory of my dear friend, MaryJane, who recently passed away.  I will be posting an assorted combination of excerpts of letters she wrote to me, anecdotes, and funny stories.

If you haven't already read..."Taking The Train To MaryJane", and "Visited With MaryJane Today", here are the links to do so:

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/06/taking-train-to-maryjane.html

http://positivelygina.blogspot.com/2012/08/visited-with-maryjane-today.html



"In one of William Shakespeare's plays a character is called upon to say "Now there was a man!"

And now all of us who knew him and there were many of us who loved him, can say with Shakespeare "Now there was a dog!"

Well done, Mu-Mu.  When I get to where I am going, I sure wouldn't mind seeing you again.

Today, with a sad heart, but with much love,

MaryJane."




***Excerpt from a letter written to me by MaryJane, dated April 28, 2006 on the passing of my beloved dog, MooMoo.  I truly hope she really is frolicking around up there with MooMoo.***

My son, Angelo, with MooMoo   2000

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to cry! I also hope that MaryJane is frolicking around with MooMoo!
    --Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike! I have a lot of funny stories with MJ and MooMoo...I hope to post another one soon!

      Delete